Drupal:The username admin has not been activated or is blocked
While login to Drupal you might deal with following error:
In order to solve this problem, you can follow folowing steps:
1) Login to your cPanel.
2) Navigate to cPanel >> Databases >> PhpMyadmin
3) Select the Database used for Drupal.
4) In the window locate the table dr_users and click the browse button besides it.
5) Navigate the admin and select edit button besides it.
6) Edit the “status” field from “0” to “1” and click go.
7) Now try to login. Now Drupal should allow admin user to login without any error.