Sometimes your site may start displaying error as follows.
DB function failed with error number 145
Table ‘./stuffabo_jo151/jos_session’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( ‘55194ad14a496478f5b74592387b2680′,’1278058254′,”,’0′,’1′,’0’ )
If you receive any such error just try to repair the corresponding database related to the site.
You can follow following steps in order to repair the database.
- Login to your cPanel >> Databases >> phpMyAdmin
- Choose the affected database from the available list.
- In the main panel, you should see a list of your database tables. Check the boxes by the tables that need repair.
- At the bottom of the window just below the list of tables, there is a drop down menu. Choose “Repair Table“
Also you can do a repairing through cPanel if you are not phpmyadmin friendly.
1) Go to cPanel >> Databases >> Mysql Databases
2) In Modify Databases section you can find Repair DB drop down. Select Appropriate DB and click repair.
The database is repaired and the site is back to normal!